1. Colour improves brand recognition by up to 80%. Design Buddy’s stats show that 1 out of 3 of the world’s most famous brands contains the colour blue in its logo.
2. 72% of most recognisable brand names globally are fake words or acronyms.
3. Customers value consistency in presence. Maintaining consistent branding across all communication channels can grow your revenue by 23%.
4. Companies are increasingly opting for modifiable logos to maintain variety and consistency across platforms. Just think of the different forms of the Chanel logo.
5. Do you use sonic branding? That’s the use of a recognisable jingle associated with your brand. Consumers will be 46% more likely to choose your brand over the competition if they recognise your musical tune.