We are an edtech startup with a mission to help students and young professionals kickstart their careers by developing industry-level technical and business skills and set them up for success.
About this role
- As a trainer, you will build learning resources, assignments
- Conduct live lectures and be comfortable using video conferencing platforms and other learning tools
- You will also act as a mentor to the students and help them navigate a career as full stack engineers
- Own your courses and lead the course agenda and materials
- Offer students technical support and career guidance
- Draw from your own experiences and share industry knowledge and interviewing tips
- Conduct mock interviews, help students with resumes, and interview preparation
- Passionate about education and learning? Work with us as we build solutions for some of the exciting problems in the edtech space!
- Flexible/remote work
- Be a thought leader in your field and help shape the future of hundreds of young professionals
- Make real impact as we work towards improving experience and outcomes
- Become a part of a community of like-minded professionals, who live and breathe in your chosen domain