We are an edtech startup with a mission to help students and young professionals kickstart their careers by developing industry-level technical and business skills and set them up for success.
About this role
We are looking for passionate Senior Deep Learning/Data Scientist to lead and manage our data science initiatives. 5+ years of industry experience in data science and familiarity with NLP and deep learning algorithms is required for this role. Strong foundation in statistics/machine learning and ability to work independently is required. Previous startup experience is a plus.
- Build hypothesis based on business needs, gather, process, and analyze data to discover insights
- Own and lead data science initiatives and projects
- Develop and design novel solutions for improving outreach, enrolment processes, student experiences, and course work
- Design and execute experiments and analyze results
- Build and maintain data science infrastructure and projects; establish metrics and quality standards
- Communicate clearly and collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Create documentation and business requirements documents as required
- Passionate about education and learning? Work with us as we build solutions for some of the exciting problems in the edtech space!
- Flexible/remote work
- Be a thought leader in your field and help shape the future of hundreds of young professionals
- Make real impact as we work towards improving experience and outcomes
- Become a part of a community of like-minded professionals, who live and breathe in your chosen domain