Live streaming has undoubtedly stemmed from the gaming community. But now, the possibilities are endless.
1. The #1 content category for live streams is: just chatting with the audience. Brands can use live streaming to give customers an inside look and build connections.
2. 12% of Facebook video content is in the form of live streams. That may seem like a small percentage. But guess what? Live streams get TWICE the engagement of pre-shot videos.
3. 80% of users would watch a live video instead of reading a blog post. Live videos get 27% longer watch-time per viewing.
4. E-commerce streaming and live advertising of products are at an all-time high. 35.6% of live streamers promote apparel and fashion goods. Beauty follows at 7.6% and fresh food at 7.4%.
5. Live video marketing is here to stay. 91% of marketers who use live streaming want to continue with it after the pandemic. The results are undeniable!