- YouTube is the world’s 2nd-most visited website in the world, right after Google. It is the second most popular social media platform. Suffice it to say, you should start caring about your YouTube content.
- The majority of YouTube users are between the ages of 15 and 35.
- YouTube has 30 million daily users and over 2 billion monthly active users, with 38 million active channels.
- Where does the audience come from?
India – 225 million users US – 197 million users Brazil – 83 million users Japan – 60 million users Russia – 58 million users
- You know what’s the best part? YouTube truly transcends global boundaries. YouTube can be accessed in over 80 languages worldwide.