1. Canada- Canada is the most preferred country by people whenever they want or need to migrate, and job opportunities there make the country even more preferable. Canadian businesses do not shy away from paying handsomely; according to various surveys, the pay scale varies from CAD 50,000-to 70,000 annually, depending on role, education, and experience. The country offers many types of jobs like a full-time, part-time, internship, etc., in its famous cities like Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, to name a few.
2. The USA- Whenever one talks about the digital arena, you cannot miss out on the USA. The internet consumption in the country is most in the world; this means that the digital market is booming there. The USA’s pay scale in digital marketing could vary from $30,000- $2,00,000 according to the role, job type, education, and experience. Cities like New York, Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, etc., are the best cities that the USA offers for digital marketing jobs.
3. Australia- Although the country was stuck with its traditional methods for far too long, it is now not just increasing digital marketing as a business but also demanding digital marketers in a considerable number. The locals do not possess digital marketing skills. Hence, it is pretty beneficial for foreigners to take a chance if they want to make their career abroad. Fewer unemployment rates have resulted in a lower annual wage increase. Still, the average pay in digital marketing is AUD 75,000 because of the high personnel demand. Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Rhode are some cities in Australia with excellent job opportunities.
4. Ireland- The demand for digital marketing professionals and money offered in Ireland is increasing. This is because the businesses there require digital marketing skills, but institutes do not provide such skills. So if one is looking for digital marketing jobs abroad, Ireland could be a great option because the money is good. Plus, they offer you flexible working hours, unlike many other countries. The average pay is USD 50,000 per annum.
5. UAE- Middle east is in dire need of digital marketing professionals because the businesses there face many problems finding people with skills in analytics, technology, soft skills (a specialty of digital marketing course), etc. After the pandemic, the need has increased even more. The average pay is AED 184,000 per annum.
6. India- Currently, in India, digital marketing skills are not so common in workplaces, but the need is increasing at a high pace. An excellent digital marketing course in India can go a long way. Although the current average pay is INR 4,00,000 per annum, it is expected that there will be a significant increase because the government has launched a program called ‘Digital India’ and is investing substantial money in the digital market.
7. Singapore- The country has a high demand for digital marketing professionals because internet usage is booming and less population. The companies are ready to offer pretty good salaries to digital marketing professionals. The average pay is USD 30,000 per annum.
8. The UK- The United Kingdom is an excellent or maybe the top country for education, so if you land a job in the UK, you can also enroll yourself in any of the institutes and get an excellent add-on to your resume. Digital marketing is a flourishing industry in the country, and it is a known fact that it is a well-developed country, so the money is also quite lovely. The average pay is £30,000.
9. The Netherlands- The main reason one should prefer the Netherlands (at least I would) is because the country is one of the most peaceful places in the world with great opportunities for digital marketing because of the increasing internet usage. Amsterdam, the capital of the Netherlands, is possibly the only capital where you will not fight yourself in any rat race there, it is more about people than a corporation. The Netherlands has a good ranking in digital marketing and e-commerce. The pay scale varies from USD 30,000-to 70,000 according to the role, education, and experience.
10. Spain- Like any other country on the list, Spain also holds a rank regarding internet usage. A well-developed country with numerous opportunities could be your ideal destination for a digital marketing job. If you know the Spanish language, it will serve as a significant advantage to you, which can be the case with any additional language. The average pay is USD 30,000.